When you are ready to purchase, click the red “Buy Tickets” button!
Join us in Charles Dickens' London for Five Weekends in 2019:
Nov. 23 - Dec. 22, including Nov. 29, the Friday after Thanksgiving
Tickets on sale now ~ be sure you're on our mailing list for the latest Dickens Fair information!
Online Ticket Pricing:
- Adult and Senior General Admission (13+ yrs.): $32.00 plus a convenience fee charged by Eventbrite
- Children (5-12 yrs.): $14.00 plus a convenience fee charged by Eventbrite
- Children under 5 years are always free
- Pickwick Club 2019 Season Passes are also available online through December 8, at $120.00 (a $352.00 value!) plus a convenience fee charged by Eventbrite.
Admission Prices at the Gate:
- Adult and Senior General Admission (13+): $32.00
- Children (5-12 yrs): $14.00
- Children under 5 are always free
- Pickwick Club 2019 Season Pass: $120.00 (a $352.00 value!) - available through December 8
- Adult Twilight Tickets, available after 3:00 PM: $20.00 (available only at the box office)
- Child Twilight Tickets, available after 3:00 PM: $10.00 (available only at the box office)
For information on "The Scrooge Special" and other discounts, please see our Special Discounts page.
Important Ticket Information
- Tickets are good for any one date of the event for the 2019 season.
- Please Note: In order to control attendance and maintain comfort within the event on busy days, admittance and/or on-site box office sales may be periodically delayed for up to 30 minutes. Please plan to come early in the day and early in the season!
- Please be aware that ALL tickets are NON-Refundable. Although non-refundable, tickets are fully transferable, and can be gifted to any person of your choosing.
- Any coupons from newspapers, flyers, or online must be brought to the Fair Box Office for redemption with the purchase of a FULL PRICED ADULT ticket.
- Coupons and other discounts may NOT be combined with advance sales tickets.
- Season Passes are not transferable, and must be presented with a photo I.D.
- Parking fees are $12.00 per car and $25.00 for buses (charged at the entrance to the lot by the Cow Palace).
- Wheelchairs: The Fair is handicapped accessible. Wheelchairs are available for rental at the Cloak Check inside the Fair for $10.00 per half day (4 hours) or $20.00 per full day (4+ hours) on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you have any trouble printing your tickets, you may use the receipt on your phone or please come to the Will Call window at the Fair to have your order processed.
- Print media and social network discounts may exceed discounts offered through our website.
Help Us Plant 10,000 Trees this Season!
When you purchase your Dickens Christmas Fair tickets online at Eventbrite, you may also purchase living trees to be planted by the National Forest Foundation for only $1 each. Catch the holiday spirit and plant a small grove for only $10. Buy one for everyone on your gift list! The US Forest Service will match every dollar with two dollars in maintenance to help ensure that each tree survives to adulthood.
Group Ticket Sales
For groups of 20 or more, please contact Kathy Kingman, [email protected]
Questions about Tickets?
What if I didn’t receive my online order confirmation?
The first thing you should do is log back into Eventbrite and check to see if you entered your email address correctly. Your confirmation is sent to the email address you provided.
For general questions about the event, please refer to our FAQ page http://dickensfair.com/general/frequently-asked-questions
If you still have event or ticket related questions, please email [email protected] and we will provide a timely response (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm).