Join us again in Charles Dickens' London for Five Weekends in 2019:
Nov. 23 - Dec. 22, including Nov. 29, the Friday after Thanksgiving
Tickets go on sale September 4 ~ be sure you're on our mailing list for early notification!
“I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!”
― Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
Early Bird Sale runs September 4 - October 15: Save $9.00 per Adult Ticket & $4.00 per Child Ticket for the first two weekends!
Early Bird Pricing available for the first two weekends ONLY through October 15:
- Adult Tickets (13+ yrs.) "Early Bird" discount price: $23.00. Valid Nov. 23, 24, 29, 30 & Dec. 1.
- Child Tickets (5-12 yrs.) "Early Bird" discount price: $10.00. Valid Nov. 23, 24, 29, 30 & Dec. 1.
- Children under 5 years are free.
Online Select-Day Ticket Pricing:
- Adult and Senior General Admission (13+ yrs.): $32.00
- Children (5-12 yrs.): $14.00
- Children under 5 years are always free
- Pickwick Club 2019 Season Passes are also available online, through December 8, at $105.00 (a $352.00 value!).
Admission Prices at the Gate
- Adult and Senior General Admission (13+): $32.00
- Children (5-12 yrs): $14.00
- Children under 5 are always free
- Pickwick Club 2019 Season Pass: $105.00 (a $352.00 value!) - available through December 8
- Adult Twilight Tickets, available after 3:00 PM: $18.00 (available only at the box office)
- Child Twilight Tickets, available after 3:00 PM: $10.00 (available only at the box office)
For information on "The Scrooge Special" and other discounts, please see our Special Discounts page.
I. Tickets are ‘Select Day’ and, like many other theatrical events, must be purchased for the actual day you wish to attend. Each day will have a limited number of tickets available to ensure the comfort of all who attend the Fair.
II. Please be aware that all tickets are still Non-Refundable, so please be sure of your date before you purchase. Although non-refundable, tickets are fully transferable, and can be gifted to any person of your choosing.
III. There are NO REFUNDS on advance ticket orders.
IV. Any coupons from newspapers, flyers, or online must be brought to the Fair Box Office for redemption with the purchase of a FULL PRICED ADULT ticket.
V. Coupons and other discounts may NOT be combined with advance sales tickets.
VI. Season Passes are not transferable, and must be presented with a photo I.D.
VII. Parking fees are $12.00 per car (charged at the entrance to the lot by the Cow Palace).
VIII. Wheelchairs: The Fair is handicapped accessible. Wheelchairs are available for rental at the Cloak Check inside the Fair for $10.00 per half day (4 hours) or $20.00 per full day (4+ hours) on a first-come, first-served basis.
IX. Print media and social network discounts may exceed discounts offered through our website.
Group Ticket Sales
For groups of 20 or more, please contact Kathy Kingman, [email protected]
Questions about Tickets?
What if I didn’t receive my online order confirmation?
The first thing you should do is log back into Eventbrite and check to see if you entered your email address correctly. Your confirmation is sent to the email address you provided.
For other technical-related questions about online ticket ordering, please contact Eventbrite's customer support at: Eventbrite/[email protected]; fill out their online form and you WILL get a response from Eventbrite.
For general questions about the event, please refer to our FAQ page http://dickensfair.com/general/frequently-asked-questions
If you still have event or ticket related questions, please email [email protected] and we will provide a timely response (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm).