Join us in Charles Dickens' London for Five Weekends in 2019:
Nov. 23 - Dec. 22, including Nov. 29, the Friday after Thanksgiving
Tickets go on sale September 4 ~ be sure you're on our mailing list for early notification!
Early Bird Sale runs from September 4 through October 15:
Save $7.00 per Adult Ticket & $4.00 per Child Ticket for the first two weekends!
Early Bird Pricing available online through October 15, for admission to the first two weekends ONLY:
- Adult Tickets (13+ yrs.) "Early Bird" discount price: $25.00. Valid Nov. 23, 24, 29, 30 & Dec. 1.
- Child Tickets (5-12 yrs.) "Early Bird" discount price: $10.00. Valid Nov. 23, 24, 29, 30 & Dec. 1.
- Children under 5 years are free.
Online Ticket Pricing:
- Adult and Senior General Admission (13+ yrs.): $32.00
- Children (5-12 yrs.): $14.00
- Children under 5 years are always free
- Pickwick Club 2019 Season Passes are also available online through December 8, at $120.00 (a $352.00 value!).
Admission Prices at the Gate
- Adult and Senior General Admission (13+): $32.00
- Children (5-12 yrs): $14.00
- Children under 5 are always free
- Pickwick Club 2019 Season Pass: $120.00 (a $352.00 value!) - available through December 8
- Adult Twilight Tickets, available after 3:00 PM: $20.00 (available only at the box office)
- Child Twilight Tickets, available after 3:00 PM: $10.00 (available only at the box office)
For information on "The Scrooge Special" and other discounts, please see our Special Discounts page.
Important Ticket Information
- Tickets are good for any one date of the event for the 2019 season.
- Please Note: In order to control attendance and maintain comfort within the event on busy days, admittance and/or on-site box office sales may be periodically delayed for up to 30 minutes. Please plan to come early in the day and early in the season!
- Please be aware that ALL tickets are NON-Refundable. Although non-refundable, tickets are fully transferable, and can be gifted to any person of your choosing.
- Any coupons from newspapers, flyers, or online must be brought to the Fair Box Office for redemption with the purchase of a FULL PRICED ADULT ticket.
- Coupons and other discounts may NOT be combined with advance sales tickets.
- Season Passes are not transferable, and must be presented with a photo I.D.
- Parking fees are $12.00 per car and $25.00 for buses (charged at the entrance to the lot by the Cow Palace).
- Wheelchairs: The Fair is handicapped accessible. Wheelchairs are available for rental at the Cloak Check inside the Fair for $10.00 per half day (4 hours) or $20.00 per full day (4+ hours) on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you have any trouble printing your tickets, you may use the receipt on your phone or please come to the Will Call window at the Fair to have your order processed.
- Print media and social network discounts may exceed discounts offered through our website.
Group Ticket Sales
For groups of 20 or more, please contact Kathy Kingman, [email protected]
Questions about Tickets?
What if I didn’t receive my online order confirmation?
The first thing you should do is log back into Eventbrite and check to see if you entered your email address correctly. Your confirmation is sent to the email address you provided.
For other technical-related questions about online ticket ordering, please contact Eventbrite's customer support at: Eventbrite/[email protected]; fill out their online form and you WILL get a response from Eventbrite.
For general questions about the event, please refer to our FAQ page http://dickensfair.com/general/frequently-asked-questions
If you still have event or ticket related questions, please email [email protected] and we will provide a timely response (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm).