* Our 2021 Season is pending. Please check back in late Spring of 2021 for updated information. Information and links on this page are for reference only. *
Please note that you must have previously attended the Fair in order to be eligible for consideration as a vendor. Please email [email protected] for further information.
Please note that your past participation does not guarantee you a spot at the event. After you apply and complete payment of your submittal fee, you will be sent an acceptance packet if approved.
New, Unjuried Items: If you are proposing to sell any new, unjuried items this year, it is required that you send us photos or samples of those items via email or snail mail.
Handmade Items Only: Anyone selling anything that is not handmade by you or another artist is being phased out; please remove those particular items from your lists.
Also, if your Seller’s Permit has changed, you will need to provide us with a copy of your updated permit.
Apply Online! (for Returning Merchants ONLY)
- Download and read the application PDF; it contains crucial information, including this year’s schedule.
- Fill out the online application. (If you are applying online, you do not need to manually fill out the last three pages of the application PDF.)
- Click the ‘Submit’ button on the last page of the form to proceed to the form confirmation and online payment link.
- Complete online payment of the $100 submittal fee.
- A copy of your application information will be emailed to you after your online application and payment are complete.
Or, Mail In Your Application
This application is for RETURNING merchants to the Great Dickens Christmas Fair. Please print on white 8-1/2 x 11 paper on a color printer (if possible). Then follow the instructions and return your application postmarked by the application deadline.
If Mailing in Your Application:
- Download and read the application.
- Fill it out (use the first link if you prefer to fill out your information entirely by hand; if you prefer to type your information into the PDF and then print it out before signing it, use the version with fill-in fields).
- Check it for accuracy.
- Sign where necessary.
- Make copies for yourself.
- Mail it back with the submittal fee of $100, postmarked by the deadline.