The Great Dickens Christmas Fair (aka Drive Thru Dickens’ London in 2021) is committed to providing a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests. To help us fulfill our commitment, we ask that all attendees honor this Code of Conduct.
The following behaviors or acts are not permitted at Drive Thru Dickens’ London:
- Carrying firearms, ammunition, knives, and weapons of any kind or any other prohibited item. The Dickens Christmas Fair reserves the right to prohibit any items at their discretion.
- No open alcoholic containers can leave the premises and must be disposed of prior to exit.
- No outside alcoholic beverages.
- Unsolicited photographing or video recording that disrupts a guest’s experience or interferes with event operations.
- Unruly or disruptive behavior that interferes with guests’ enjoyment of the event.
- Fighting or physical aggression of any kind, including verbal and physical assaults, offensive language, or gestures.
- Acts or behavior that event management determines is a safety concern or that interrupts operations or guests’ experience.
- Harassing/threatening behavior, sexual misconduct, or lewd behavior including inappropriate interaction with event guests or participants.
- Clothing with offensive language, obscene gestures/graphics, or nudity is prohibited.
- Intoxication or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Smoking/vaping is not permitted inside the Cow Palace grounds.
- Entering restricted areas and behind-the-scenes areas.
- Line Breaking - includes leaving and re-entering a line for any reason or place holding in line.
- Theft of any kind.
- Selling event tickets or soliciting and distributing literature not sponsored by the event.
- Refusing to follow verbal or printed instructions; not cooperating with event staff or security .
Conduct deemed by the Dickens Christmas Fair to be inappropriate for the peace and good order of the event, guests, or participants, and which may adversely affect the safety of others, is not permitted. Anyone who violates the Code of Conduct may be subject to immediate ejection without refund.
Guests are encouraged to report any violations of the Attendee Code of Conduct or suspicious activity to the nearest Dickens Christmas Fair security, event staff, or parking attendant.
The Dickens Christmas Fair reserves the right to revise or modify this Code of Conduct with or without notice.
Notice: Dickens Christmas Fair security personnel may utilize surveillance cameras and body-worn cameras as part of their overall security program.
Get in touch - Contact Us
© 2021 Red Barn Productions, LLC