Dickens Fair at Home was produced as a gift to the fans and participants of the Great Dickens Christmas Fair in hopes of keeping the spirit of the holidays alive during this cancellation year, and to bring a little warmth and laughter into our homes this winter.
In gratitude and heartfelt recognition for their vision, artfulness, and pandemic determination,
HATS OFF, AND HEARTY APPLAUSE to
The Dickens Fair at Home Creative Team:
- Andrew Patterson, Producer
- Heidi Boucher, Producer
- Amanda Sanow, Graphic Design
- Shannon Damnavits, Marketing
- Denise Lamott, Media Relations
- Cat Taylor, Performer Wrangling
- Carol Goodman, Caterer Wrangling
- Kathy Kingman, Hand-Off Video Instruction
- Liz Martin, Costume Design
- Ed Herny, Archivist and Ephemeris (Victorian greeting cards)
- Don Carson Creative, Design Consultant (and original art for Dickens Fair Diorama)
- Video Editing by Betty Carruthers, Clark Higgins, Andrew Patterson, Heidi Boucher, and individual contributors
- Will Wood as Father Christmas
- Robert Young as Charles Dickens
- Lee “Presson” Susser as Edgar Allen Poe
- Individual Vendors, Performing groups, and Actors
...to all who helped ‘bring home’ such warmth and joy to share.
Executive Producers, Kevin Patterson, Leslie Patterson, Andrew Patterson
Red Barn Productions LLC.